Facts and figures
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) is part of the Faculty of Social Sciences, with a history of more than 75 years of teaching business and economics.
- More than 775 students are studying at SEBA altogether
- SEBA employs 74 people including 9 professors, 9 associate professors, 15 lecturers and assistants and 17 researches.
- Alma mater for many outstanding business and political leaders. Notably, Mr. Siim Kallas, Vice-President of the European Commission (2010-2014).
- Three laureates of the Estonian National Science Prize and a member of the Estonian Academy of Science are among the academic staff.
SEBA has a leading role in Estonian economic and business education with internationally qualified and experienced staff.
As part of the only traditional university in Estonia, SEBA has great opportunities for offering academic economic education.
Two English-taught degree programmes have been developed in order to prepare qualified and competent people for the fast-paced global society. Graduates of SEBA are confident and capable in all spheres of the economy, be it in finance, entrepreneurship, management or statistical analysis.
The contact details of SEBA:
The current admission to the School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu comprises of the following programmes:
- Bachelor Programme in Business Administration (taught in English)
- Bachelor Programme in Economics and Business Administration
- Master Programme in Economics and Business Administration
- Master Programme in Quantitative Economics (taught in English)
- Master Programme in Business Administration (Strategic Management)
- PhD Programme in Economics and Business Administration.