All applicants are expected to submit a motivation letter (approximately 5000 characters with spaces) which is written in English and based on the following points:
- give an overview of your objectives and motives to study Innovation and Technology Management;
- show the linkages of previous (academic) activities with Innovation and Technology Management;
- describe how your various capabilities enable you to successfully complete the studies in Innovation and Technology Management and advance your career;
- other aspects of curriculum choice (e.g. why you have chosen to apply to the University of Tartu).
Note that the motivation letter must be submitted with your application package by 15 March 2017 at the latest.
- reasons for studying in the programme and linkages between earlier studies and/or work experience with the programme (max 30 points);
- application of the gained skills and career perspectives (max 30 points);
- the skills of argumentation and discussion as presented in the written text, including logicality of the structure of the letter, relevance of the information and arguments presented and abilities of self-expression in the written form (max 30 points);
- other relevant aspects related to the choice of the programme (max 10 points).