MJRI.02.074 Practical Training
The aim of the practical training is to gain the experience of practical work by applying the obtained theoretical knowledge to the solution of specific practical problem.
Students work in various institutions (ministries, municipalities, banks, enterprises, etc) in order to study the main working tasks of these organisations giving emphasis on solving the individual working task formulated by the host institution of the practical training. The practical training ends with defending the report, which consists of the description of the host institution's organizational structure, its main working tasks etc and of the possible solutions to the formulated individual working task.
In order to be registered for the course, the student must submit a due application and a letter of motivation (informal description of your interests to pursue a certain internship).
Detailed internship guidelines here.
- 31.05 Submission of internship application to the dean's office A315
- May-June Selection of place of internship, selection of topic of internship (research problem)
- 17.06 Submission of internship agreement to the dean's office A315 or scanned version to kadi.kollamets [ät] ut.ee
- July-August Completion of internship
- 16.09 Submission of internship report to dean's office A315
- 19.-23.09 Defence of internship report
A few international companies in Estonia that may be looking for interns:
A. Le Coq http://www.alecoq.ee/eng/